The following groups are affiliated with the Rutgers Program in Medieval Studies. Their workshops, lectures, and events may be of interest.
- Anglo-Saxon Studies Colloquium
- English Medieval/Renaissance Colloquium (View 2016-17 events)
- Middle English Reading Group (Meets Mondays, 11:30 AM-12:50 PM, Murray Hall 206; 1st Monday of every month is dedicated to paleography study)
- Natura Working Group
- Medieval English Research Group (MERG)
- Medieval Latin Reading Group (Meets Mondays, 9:50-11:10 AM, Murray Hall